Our shoes » design, construction and quality
Designed by dancers:
We know what it’s like to dance all night! Our shoes are designed to provide you with maximum comfort, so that you only think about them when you get dressed to go to the milonga. All designs are original and homemade.
Handmade in Buenos Aires:
The entire manufacturing process of our shoes is done by hand in Buenos Aires, Argentina. The materials are cut with precision and cooked with delicacy given the complexity of the models. The different parts are placed on the mold and finally the packaging is carried out, ready for quality control.
The noblest materials:
To take care of each of your steps, we select the best materials from each place: textured leathers and suedes from Argentina, patent leathers from Italy, glitter or billioné from England and clothing genres such as the silks that we bring from France. Each material provides different qualities: comfort, beauty and durability to the shoes.
Who is behind Lunatango:
We are a Franco-Argentine couple who met dancing tango at milonga nights.
- What sizes appear on the website?
We use the European continental system from 35 to 41 without half points. If you have doubts about the size, consult the following point:
- Is there a way to make sure which size to choose?
To ensure that the size chosen is correct, the ideal is to measure both feet (one is always longer than the other). Stand on a leaf and lean together with your heels against the wall. Always measure the longest foot from the heel to the big toe and with that measurement look for your size in the following equivalence table:
- If I have wide feet, what models do you recommend?
If your foot is wide, we recommend the Gota, Ondas or Double D models in Suede or Leather. Avoid patent leather models.
- If I have narrow feet, what models do you recommend?
If your foot is narrow, all the models will fit you wonderfully, especially the Sirume, Crux and Medialunas.
- What sizes appear on the website?
We use the English system (from 6 to 12 in. with half points). If you have doubts about the size, consult the following equivalence table:
- If I use an insole, should I take a size up?
Yes, usually you should consider one size larger.
- Very high at 8.5 cm
The highest heel in our catalog. Most of the 8.5 cm models also come with a Chrome sole. To reach the peak of your style.
- High in 7.5 cm
The 7.5 cm heel versions achieve the perfect balance between height and elegance. The design and materials provide great comfort in every movement.
Your best version for every party ;-)
- Low in 5.5 cm
Ideal when you have to wear them for many hours: weddings, parties, tango classes and long work days. The new “Steps” model (2019) also comes with a Chrome sole.
Extreme comfort and elegance, all in one pair. The Pasos model with the wider cue base provides even greater stability and is ideal for beginners, first classes or long rehearsals.
- Practice in 3 and 2 cm
Exclusive to the “Practice” model. They are closed, with 3 cm wide heels, flexible insole and Chrome sole. Ideal for practice in classes, seminars and rehearsals.
- Taco Cake in 2 cm
It is a low 2 cm heel in a straight shape.
- French Taco in 3 cm
A little higher than the cake, it has a sloping shape at the back.
- Common Sole
It is made of firm and rigid leather like a street shoe.
- Practical Sole
When the bottom part is soft, because it does not have a shank and can flex easily, it is called a “Practical” sole. Ideal for practice in classes, seminars and rehearsals.
- Chrome Sole
It is a sole made of soft leather that allows great flexibility, intelligent sliding and a greater sensation of contact with the floor. Ideal for handling turns as it allows the weight of the body to be projected in the area needed. The chrome or lamé adapts to the dancer’s way of stepping, adapting to the dancer’s most common movements.
How to buy my Lunatango?
Online on our website:
- Select the desired model and specifying a size, click Add to Cart (if you plan to buy more than one model) or Buy Now (if you only buy this model).
- Shopping Cart: It is where you can view the models you have added. From this page you can continue shopping or complete the purchase with the Proceed to checkout button.
- Checkout: This is where you finalize the purchase. Complete the form with payment and delivery information (shipping anywhere in the world! or pickup at our location).
- To confirm, click on Place Order and you will be able to finish your payment through the payment platform you have chosen: Mercado Pago or Paypal.
- If your data is validated, the order will be completed correctly and you will be able to see the purchase confirmation with your order number. You will also receive this information via email.
In our Showroom:
- We are waiting for you at Av. Boedo 942, City of Buenos Aires, where you can come see and try on our models. Additionally, for cash payment in the showroom you have a 25% discount.
Can I order models that do not appear on the Web?
- Women: What is not listed on our website is not available for sale.
- Men: In the case of Men there are models with immediate availability and others that appear ON REQUEST, which have a production time of 35 calendar days.
What payment methods are available?
- Mercado Pago:Available only for purchases within Argentina in Argentine Pesos.
3 Interest-Free Installments with Credit Cards.
Debit cards. Available only for purchases within Argentina in Argentine Pesos.
- PayPal: Available only for purchases from outside Argentina in US Dollars, Euros or Pounds Sterling.
- Bank transfer – 10% OFF: Available only for purchases within Argentina in Argentine Pesos.
The discount does not apply to shipping costs.
Diego Tudela » Account No.: 451601632026120 -Banco Macro
10% discount on the total value of your purchase!
- Cash in our Showroom: Argentine Pesos 25% discount on the total value of your purchase!
We also receive payments in US Dollars and Euros.
- With the aim of providing maximum security to our customers, our website encodes all sensitive information through an SSL Security Certificate, guaranteeing the privacy and security of each purchase.
Where are shipments made to?
- We ship to any part of the world :-)
- IMPORTANT: To avoid delivery incidents (wrong addresses, inability to find someone at home), it is essential that the contact telephone box is completed correctly.
The shipping cost is calculated according to the destination at the time of purchase and can be clearly indicated BEFORE proceeding to payment. Shipping costs for a pair shipped are:
- Argentina: AR$ 5000
- Rest of the world: USD 30
- The estimated delivery time will depend on the type of shipment. Delivery times are indicative, based on the services of our logistics operators. Please note that these delivery times refer to working days and are countable from the time payment is received and the order leaves our showroom. Shipments are made from Monday to Friday, excluding holidays.
The estimated delivery times are:
- Argentina: 5 to 7 business days
- International shipping: 7 business days
Returns, cancellations and exchanges
What warranty does the footwear purchased on the web have?
All our shoes are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for 1 year from the date of purchase.
What happens if the size is not the right one? Can I change them?
From now on. In the next point we will tell you the conditions to make any type of change.
The conditions for any exchange or return are the following:
- It is MANDATORY to contact us at email@example.com BEFORE returning your shoes.
- No items can be returned if not authorized by our customer service.
- We offer refunds on the full purchase price of unused items, less shipping and handling charges. A 10% replacement fee may apply.
- We do not accept returns or exchanges on sale items or any type of promotions.
- Returned shoes must be unworn and in the same condition as they were sent. Please be careful not to drag or damage them when trying them on.
- Returns must be made within 15 business days from the delivery date.
- The buyer is responsible for shipping costs for returned shoes.
- We recommend that you use insurance when returning a product, Lunatango is not responsible for any items that may be lost.
- Credit for refunds will be issued once Lunatango confirms receipt of the merchandise.
Where we are:
Our showroom is located at Av. Boedo 942, City of Buenos Aires, Argentina. We are a few meters from the corner of Boedo and San Juan, one of the most emblematic corners of tango in Buenos Aires.
Showroom opens thursday 4pm to 6pm.
WhatsApp » +54 911 6152 1177 and Instagram.
✈ We make safe shipments throughout the country and the world.
Promotions, codes and discounts
How can I apply my coupon code at www.lunatango.com.ar?
In the Shopping Cart you will find the Coupon Code field below the selected shoes. To apply the promo code, enter it in that field and click Apply Coupon.
Why isn’t my coupon code working?
- Your promo code may have expired.
- That is limited to a specific range of products or limited to purchases destined for specific countries.
- In these cases, check the dates specified in the communication you received, as well as all the details and conditions.
- Promotional offers are limited in time and cannot be accumulated unless expressly indicated.
To consult about wholesale sales, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are stored on your hard drive, do not take up much space and are automatically deleted when they expire. Some cookies expire at the end of an Internet session, while others are saved for a limited time.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are different types of cookies, they help you navigate the website and use basic functions, such as those that allow you to store products in your bag.
What happens if I don’t like cookies?
You can change your browser settings to delete or prevent cookies from being stored without your express consent. Keep in mind that any limitation may alter the correct functioning of the website and therefore your experience on it.
Write to email@example.com
Do you have WhatsApp?
Yes we have!
it down: +54 911 6152 1177